Fire the Obama voters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
get ready for it... I could see small businesses downsizing to avoid the higher taxes and Obamacare. Thank you freeloaders... you got your man!

Bigger businesses are looking at ways to avoid the mess of Obamacare too. Very shortly finding a full time job may be very difficult.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why should a obama voter care if they are fired ? Obama is going to tax all the evil rich people(anyone who makes more than $100k) and give thier money to the poor , everyone is going to have FREE health care,free phones ,FREE homes, Free volt cars, and the world is going to love america for having Obama as our leader !!

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say if you are a conservative employer, then make sure all your liberal cry baby employees become the first to become either part time or draw unemployment for that 55 weeks.
Either way, the employer will be better off because sooner or later they would try to sue them for something they didn't like about their work environment.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This thread is stupid. Fire someone for voting a particular way is a violation of civil rights. Not hiring someone because of personal politics, your a scumbag business owner and deserve to be run out of business.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
get ready for it... I could see small businesses downsizing to avoid the higher taxes and Obamacare. Thank you freeloaders... you got your man!

I know a guy that has about 65 employees and he is just sick about the election. He trys real hard to take care of his guys but he may be forced to drop insurance coverage and just pay the 2k fine per employee and kick them to the public option. Health insurance is going to be prohibitively expensive and is going to kick everyone into single payer by default. I'm lucky in that being self employed, my insurance is tax deductible. I feel bad for everyone that it is not.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a guy that has about 65 employees and he is just sick about the election. He trys real hard to take care of his guys but he may be forced to drop insurance coverage and just pay the 2k fine per employee and kick them to the public option. Health insurance is going to be prohibitively expensive and is going to kick everyone into single payer by default. I'm lucky in that being self employed, my insurance is tax deductible. I feel bad for everyone that it is not.

I know small business owners who say the healthcare law very well may put them out of business...and yet they STILL voted for Dinglebarry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom