Fire the Obama voters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This "with us or against us" mentality is ridiculous. Instead of attacking their lack of political knowledge, how about we try to educate them a little? Show them why (some of the) republican ideas are sound... Why give a person more ammunition?

Well, it ain't worked worth a damn so far. At some point you have to stop making excuses like "we should take the high road". Guess what road got us here.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is funny. Remember the Romney photo op at the Ohio coal mine about six weeks ago. The miners had the day off without pay so they could participate in a propoganda event. FUNNY. I owes my soul to the company store. It's all too beautiful.

"Some people say a man is made outa mud."

FUNNY

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it ain't worked worth a damn so far. At some point you have to stop making excuses like "we should take the high road". Guess what road got us here.

By that mentality, every psycho that has snapped and shot up their school/work/other is of sound "move along, take action" logic...

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when I work for someone, I give them my best effort while "on the clock" when I am off the clock I'll do as I please and vote for whomever I want....I would'nt work for a jerk like that....let him hire all the suck ups and yes men he can find---develope a mediocre company and lose it all to someone that pays for effort and results....

Latest posts

Top Bottom