First ar build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been shooting my omni lower a lot since I got some 2 years ago. It's been a great budget AR platform. I do get grief because It's a poly lower, but it hasn't given me a single bit of trouble. I'm now somewhere around the 3500 round mark on usage and am a happy plinker.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope life got in the way haha, I did switch to a. Spikes pirate lower I think after the parts I just ordered come it I will be lacking the barrel and what ever I choose for optic, and any changing like getting rid of the a2 grip for some thing else

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about to get around to building my first. I scored one of the Anderson blem. I think I'm just going with the FBT basic package for my first one. Pretty sure it will be an economic rifle when finished. :) I can see this becoming addictive. Which is why I avoided them for all these years.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I have the ati omni lower stashed away that I think may get a cheap upper for the wife. I think I have a problem because I alread want to start a pistol build, a long barrel build, an ar 10 (I think I would make that the long barrel), and maybe a sbr build. My poor wallet haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom