First Day of Deer (rifle) season....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had 3 does about walk on top of me around 7:30, My dad passed a 110" 10 point.. said he was a young buck, will be a dandy next couple years..

my friend shot a big 13 point with a drop tine this morning, he's bringin it over to take some pictures with my wifes camera, I'll post em up when I can..

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hunting down by Carney this morning and never saw a deer, coyote, or anything. My bud and his sons saw 7 different bucks at our Pond Creek place. Had a big one at 300 yrds but the boys just can't shoot that far. We are trying to improve the deer on the place and holding out for big ones. I think they are going to Billings tonight where they can shoot whatever comes by.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in spot #2 in a stand with my 11 year old now (my 10 year old is now in spot #3 with the father-in-law - doesn't sound like they're doing much better than we are from the silence).

I've got about 15 of the noisiest birds on the planet farting around in the leaves below me. If a trophy buck came walking by, I would have to see it because I sure as heck wouldn't hear it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom