First Gun!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got a good deal on a great rifle, the JM stamped glenfields and marlins are going to be hard to come by, remington about around 2006 maybe took over marlin, in the end the quality went to the dump, canted sights, bad finish on stocks, parts made wrong, you will hear them called remlins for this reason. I picked up 2 glenfields at a gun show, one is a single shot bolt action model think 15, has the squirrel stock, the other is model 65 golden 50 semi before the last shot hold open was introduced and has the 18 round mag tube on it! I took a few rounds in them to test for function and both worked perfect. I am in the process of cleaning them up oil them and will hang on to them for some time.

Henry 22's are good rifles, smooth action and are lever action if like those, which I do love lever action, though semi auto is fun when blast out a tube full of ammo in a few seconds but do burn through alot doing that, but 22 is cheap and for now easy to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom