First official Buffalo Goring of the tourist season at Yellowstone Lake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more and he's an ace! 😀
Watch out for Ace Nazis too!
Looking at you Herman Goering.
I find this interesting because when I was little(r), we owned the Wind River dude ranch in Sacagawea's old hood. Lots of equine no bovine.
Griz, elk, moose... only sows n cows. Went back years later, after new ownership, and I saw a horse gored by a buffalo in the next corral. We never had buffalo, but still young me gained the impression that buffs r mean. Yet; recently, right down the road I see em casually grazing with Indian ponies... just as gentle as longhorns (in my lmtd. Experience) so,.... hmmm?
It'd probably interest you cowboys and rancher types to watch the results of the buffs vs bullfights held by a (Montana ?) Rancher and a French-Mexican bull ring promoter in El Paso around 1908..... I found it on YouTube
amongst all the "free' ads.
Wild buffalo bulls vs generationally bred fighting toros de Espana have vastly different techniques for protection.
I hate to admit it, but buffalo steak is every bit as tasty as gator tail, and way better than rattlesnake....but snapper's great too..
Both red and 'hard case' variety.
Guess I'm a yumnivore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom