First official Buffalo Goring of the tourist season at Yellowstone Lake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On farkbook this morning.

IMG_5568.jpeg

Let the stupidity begin. 😆🤣😂

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry there was a video attached showing the momma bear and babies with a crowd.

Yes, I also saw it by clicking on it.

When we were in Yellowstone, one of the rangers told us that the female grizzlies with young, stay near the roads because the boars back in the deep woods will eat those young bears.
They have adapted their habits to protect the cubs by staying close to humans.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to Yellowstone two years ago. It was amazing to see the full on stupidity around wild animals that people exibited. We saw people with young children in tow walk right up to bison.
People were literally screaming at the idiots to GTFO of there. Those animals are huge!
Evidently the idiots watched the Bambi movie too many times.
View attachment 484212
Saw the same thing afew years ago. A ranger told me that bison are involved in most of the injuries in the park. People are idiots. BTW, I love Yellowstone. Such an amazing place.

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
at one time in our country people obey the signs but now...they think they are the ultimate authority of what they do and they often get into trouble and fined.
We are no longer a country of law(s) and order, we just have a long list of suggestions, that are selectively obeyed by most - according to how they feel at the time and selectively enforced by those in power depending on your political persuasion.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are no longer a country of law(s) and order, we just have a long list of suggestions, that are selectively obeyed by most - according to how they feel at the time and selectively enforced by those in power depending on your political persuasion.
Yeah, I remember years ago my teenage son tried to tell me that speed limits were just a suggestion. I tried to tell him that engineers doing studies determined the safe speed on highway curves as to what was the safe speed on a sharp curve. I couldn't get through to him and gave up. I guess there are a lot more duds now who think the same way. Let them pay the fines.

Latest posts

Top Bottom