First Time This Has Happened

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just 15 minutes?
It sucks for sure when someone is a no show..

Heck I am usually not so busy that I must bug out and I have waited 45 minutes and after that it is back to the house and check e mails or phone calls see what gives.

Had one time the guy thought i was refering to the homeland on 10th street as there are 2 in Yukon area off I40

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i ended up being quite a bit more than 15 minutes late for a meetup because i forgot that dang construction on i-44. so what i figured would be a 10-15 minute trip ended up being more like 45. but thankfully hogg (who showed up early, which made my tardiness all the worse) was all cool and was willing to wait. i was in contact, but i don't like to text and drive, especially on the highway and in heavy traffic, so the last message he'd got from me was like "should be there soon!" but at least a good 30 minutes or so before i actually arrived.

not excusing any behavior, just saying i never thought i would ever be that late to a meetup but i totally almost botched it. so i guess it can happen. no contact is never a good thing tho.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I gave my number. Us older guys were rasied under the idea that five minutes early is "on time" . On time is late, and 15 minutes means you are fired...

I have been early to whatever job I have been working since I was 12. I was always told better early than late, but in reality I watch those who are always late, skate by. Eh I can sleep at night so thats something to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom