Fishin in the Gulf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tarpon on a fly rod - that sounds like way too much fun...

I have always wanted to catch a bone fish on a fly rod. I have heard many guys say they can zip out over 100 yds. of line in well under 8 seconds!

I have several friends in Mississippi that fis for drum, redfish and speckled trout in Louisiana if you want me to get exact locations from them. They limit out on big fish every time they go....

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can show you where there are usually bull reds on the Texas Louisiana state line! Me, my brother and son took a mutual friend and limited out on reds and caught tons of Spanish mackerel to.... Should have seen the look on all their faces when I taught them to catch mackerel on drinking straws....
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_22_uguby3ed.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can show you where there are usually bull reds on the Texas Louisiana state line! Me, my brother and son took a mutual friend and limited out on reds and caught tons of Spanish mackerel to.... Should have seen the look on all their faces when I taught them to catch mackerel on drinking straws.... These were all caught on the Louisiana side
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_22_uguby3ed.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom