Fishing questions (Kelly Lane Pond, Glenpool Community Center Pond, unnamed reservoirs)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
…… The person I'm taking fishing with me is a bit of a city girl, …..
You shouldn’t have said that, now OSA horn-dogs are going to want to see a Pic of said city girl …. 🤠

Seriously - you may need to bait her hook, use any bream baits ( worms, crickets, etc) and small hook, with light rods. Take a larger rod for catfish - wide open on baits (special “mix” bait, cheap hot dog chunk, chicken liver, big worm, small hybrid sunfish)

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You shouldn’t have said that, now OSA horn-dogs are going to want to see a Pic of said city girl …. 🤠
They can just zip their pants back up. She's not available. And I have dibs if she becomes available. 🤣
Seriously - you may need to bait her hook, use any bream baits ( worms, crickets, etc) and small hook, with light rods. Take a larger rod for catfish - wide open on baits (special “mix” bait, cheap hot dog chunk, chicken liver, big worm, small hybrid sunfish)
I already know that I'm going to have to bait her hooks and remove hooks from any fish she catches.

She has said that she doesn't want to try to catch any catfish unless we're going to keep them and cook them, and she doesn't want to do that this trip. So, I think we're going to stick to trying to catch sunfish.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can just zip their pants back up. She's not available. And I have dibs if she becomes available. 🤣

I already know that I'm going to have to bait her hooks and remove hooks from any fish she catches.

She has said that she doesn't want to try to catch any catfish unless we're going to keep them and cook them, and she doesn't want to do that this trip. So, I think we're going to stick to trying to catch sunfish.
Grasshoppers for bait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom