Flood of new members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could be or more likely FBI agents who are spying on us.
Oh I'm sure none of the talk members make about wanting to murder people, or whatever would ever attract any LEO attention. Then again, they wouldn't need to be members, they have a "NSA" that gets all the data direct.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure none of the talk members make about wanting to murder people, or whatever would ever attract any LEO attention. Then again, they wouldn't need to be members, they have a "NSA" that gets all the data direct.
I haven't seen anyone talk about murdering anyone unless it was just mouthing off or cutting fun. If LEO gets worked up about that I know of a few inner city places that could use some attention.

also this place is running very slow for me now. I think all the new members were too much for the oks servers. Probably caused some arcing between the sink and the toilet.

gross.jpg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone talk about murdering anyone unless it was just mouthing off or cutting fun. If LEO gets worked up about that I know of a few inner city places that could use some attention.

also this place is running very slow for me now. I think all the new members were too much for the oks servers. Probably caused some arcing between the sink and the toilet.

gross.jpg
Eh, hang out a while...you'll see it come out. Lotta people like to mouth off and then walk their statements back with the "just kidding", and "I was exaggerating" stuff. Anyone that think that all of that isn't recorded, filtered, filed, and attached to a dossier is fooling themselves.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I love the atf

They’re the bomb

Latest posts

Top Bottom