Flood of new members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty typical for an election year. I’ve see it have a few times. I’m approving 8-10 a day and I figure the other mods are doing about the same. So, new guys, jump in a conversation somewhere that interests you.
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/forum-rules-guidelines.237382/
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/new-classifieds-policies.287329/
Hey that's a little too close to the swamp.
I'm from California.
I am no canoe though just a ratt
Well between douche canoes and Palestinian/Hamas sympathizer sleeper cells amongst our ranks, I guess Id rather have the douche canoes.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone talk about murdering anyone unless it was just mouthing off or cutting fun. If LEO gets worked up about that I know of a few inner city places that could use some attention.

also this place is running very slow for me now. I think all the new members were too much for the oks servers. Probably caused some arcing between the sink and the toilet.
You haven’t seen it, but you’ve only been here less than 2 weeks. So, I guess we've had a 2 week lull. Lol
Give it time😀

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone talk about murdering anyone unless it was just mouthing off or cutting fun. If LEO gets worked up about that I know of a few inner city places that could use some attention.

also this place is running very slow for me now. I think all the new members were too much for the oks servers. Probably caused some arcing between the sink and the toilet.

Watch for some story about a crime, such as pedophilia, getting posted and check out the various and numerous ideas OSA'ers have about how to punish the criminal.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch for some story about a crime, such as pedophilia, getting posted and check out the various and numerous ideas OSA'ers have about how to punish the criminal.
There’s the law and what within the limits thereof

And then there is what I would do if I caught a pedophile in the act

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the threads about what to do with illegal immigrants like the recent "put them in C130's and drop them in the middle of the ocean" posts. That was a classic.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget the threads about what to do with illegal immigrants like the recent "put them in C130's and drop them in the middle of the ocean" posts. That was a classic.
Pinochet_2530315b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom