Florida Doctor Allegedly Removed Patient's Liver Instead of Spleen, Killing Him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medical license should be revoked. I know the difference between a spleen and a liver, and a pancreas and an adrenal gland. I've only had 1 College level Anatomy and Physiology course. The Pancreas is located in the front, adrenal glands are located on your back and sides above your kidneys. Despicable.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears that the doctor previously worked as a pathologist before changing.his specialty to general surgery and he flashed back long enough to believe he was performing an autopsy. Old habits are hard to break…..

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It mentions it in the article, but the spleen is way different in size than the liver. Both have major and minor vasculature, but the liver is big time major. This is not a minor screw up and those are some jacked medical malpractice laws. The liver is the purple oblong object below the lungs and heart. The spleen is covered up by the liver in this view if I'm remembering my anatomy correctly (I actually tested out of that class).
PXL_20240803_153818004.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom