Interesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how they expect to take business away from bass pro and others if prices are higher? Could it be one price on the web site and a different price locally?

Last time I was in Jerry’s powder was ridiculously high. Glad I bought large quantities of components when things were cheap and plentiful.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started getting their catalogs last month. Mainly clothing that my wife buys for me so I can't say if they are comparable.
Nothing firearms related yet to check and compare prices.
When is the scheduled opening so I can stay away from the store? It will be a madhouse.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started getting their catalogs last month. Mainly clothing that my wife buys for me so I can't say if they are comparable.
Nothing firearms related yet to check and compare prices.
When is the scheduled opening so I can stay away from the store? It will be a madhouse.
October 19th

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder how they expect to take business away from bass pro and others if prices are higher? Could it be one price on the web site and a different price locally?

Last time I was in Jerry’s powder was ridiculously high. Glad I bought large quantities of components when things were cheap and plentiful.
If/when you go in one of their stores, you’ll see how they’re going to compete. I wouldn’t drive across town for a BPS or Cabelas, but I’ll drive a 100 miles out of my way to visit a Scheels.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If/when you go in one of their stores, you’ll see how they’re going to compete. I wouldn’t drive across town for a BPS or Cabelas, but I’ll drive a 100 miles out of my way to visit a Scheels.
They still do the wet t-shirt contest every month at the one in Dallas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom