Flying Burger & Seafood Catoosa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the crab legs from the Catoosa Flying Burger again yesterday. Figured if the quality held up twice it was worth saying something about. About the same price and quantity (1 pound) you get at Red Lobster but with take out and being close, it's nice to munch down at home. We live about 4 miles east of Catoosa, pre order via phone and they are usually ready when we get there. They are still pretty warm when they get home and as good as any crab I have had. Have to say the east coast still has the best but who wants to travel 1500 miles for a crab dinner.

If you like Red Lobster crab you will like what you get from Flying Burger. I bought a couple crab crackers with forks off Amazon for under $10.00 and we are planning on having a crab dinner at least once a month. Expensive but beats any other fast food available.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I live about the same distance south of there and had been curious but had not talked to anyone that had eaten there. Often get breakfast from Port City Diner and Flo's has a good greasy burger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom