Solar Panels for the home - school me - why isn't everyone doing it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Warrantied against performance loss... Industry standard is that panels lose 10% in the 1st year. They'll be warrantying a lost of panels if they honor their warranty...

On a slightly different slope... We've all heard about electric car battery fires. Here's a 15 sec video. Makes me want to go right out and get one.

https://stevespages.com/Not/electric.mp4
What came flying out of there?

SomeGuy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about it, but found out it would cost about another $10,000 to store solar energy and Oklahoma doesn't give much incentive to go solar. Plus it would do much to help my blood pressure when I see them spraying the skies blocking out the sun from reaching the solar panels.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol you know Renewal by Andersen is a scam as well? Now don’t get me wrong they make a great window, but there’s companies out there making equally good or better windows with better warranties for a fraction of the cost. Renewal would be great if they stopped inflating their prices to pay for their sales people.
Name 1 company with an equal product and warranty and I'll prove you wrong.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is yet another reason I dislike solar:

1682710107904.png

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022...easingly,of solar PV manufacturing equipment.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how do you prove the size of hail. Photos that could have been on the ground for an hour or those artificial produced.

The global warning media? I’ve lived here all my life and a quarter inch is big to me, not saying there’s bigger but baseball really? I never seen golf ball yet…….

I have seen softball size but it has been decades ago.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son has them in Colorado Hail destroyed them and roof Roofer were done in about a month It took solar company about 7 months to install new panels He had to make electricity payments as well as solar for those months He get ahead because electric company buys his excess In Oklahoma Stitt pays for installation and Solar companies double the price because of that Son paid half of my estimate for a larger system
Punctuation is priceless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom