Folks need to learn to say thank you...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When something nice/polite/etc is done for them...

I stopped in at the local wal mart to pick up some food for lunch, stopped by the ammo counter and bam they had 2-100 round boxes of 22lr in. I asked for both, 3 box limit. As he was getting them a guy walked up and asked if they had any more. Sales guy said no, this is it, Guy said that he just cant find any. I said tell you what I will spilt it with you, you take a box and I take a box.
Guy paid for his box and walked off, not a thank you or anything. I said your welcome as he walked off, guy never broke pace.

Wal mart guy rang up my sale and said, that's what you get for being a nice guy...

Yup..

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And now cue another thread from somone bitching about people buying it all, and not saving it for someone else. Maybe they deserve to watch the guy ahead walk out with all the ammo.

You did the right thing - but after that, I doubt I'd do it again.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And now cue another thread from somone bitching about people buying it all, and not saving it for someone else. Maybe they deserve to watch the guy ahead walk out with all the ammo.

You did the right thing - but after that, I doubt I'd do it again.
They are likely the ones to not say thank you.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll focus on the bright side

There are good people out there..... you.

You did the right thing and I venture a guess that you'd do it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom