Folks need to learn to say thank you...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold 6 bulk packs of .22 this weekend on Facebook (Guns Bows Western Oklahoma). Limiting one box per customer. I had many thanks and appreciative dads, 1 mom, and a handful of kids.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must have been a yankee!
Years ago I went to Ohio, stopped for gas. Since I'm usually polite I said please and thank you to the clerk. Her response was "You must be from Okla. or Texas cause these locals don't know those words".
Turns out she was originally from Muskogee.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, that's the people of Wally world. You should have PAID for both boxes and then gave him BOTH, as he is entitled to it.
BTW, it's probably the same guy who listed a box on Armslist this afternoon for $40.

Feel good about yourself in doing the right thing, the jerks will eventually get theirs.

bigkev84

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same scenario happened to me as well, no thank you at all. As of now, you snooze you lose, and im smiling walking out with my three boxes! haha

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy who I have known since the 8th grade. Like brothers we are. He told me awhile back, 1shott, you are the only guy I know of who plays life by the rules, yet you still lose every time.

I said yes it does appear that way, but hey I can live with myself.....

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you happen upon 22 in the Ada area again, you let me know and I'll split it with you. I'll say thank you....Hell, I'll buy you lunch.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It costs nothing to be polite and cordial. There is no excuse for not saying Please and Thank You.

When I tell someone Thank You, I irks me to hear No Problem in response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom