For all the new GP100's Our on Thread!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man these are beautiful guns. I just gotta ask where are you guys getting them? I know I have too many toys already but somebody please tell me the best place to get one?

Would I have to rob a QuickTrip or a small bank to buy one?

LittleNicky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man these are beautiful guns. I just gotta ask where are you guys getting them? I know I have too many toys already but somebody please tell me the best place to get one?

Would I have to rob a QuickTrip or a small bank to buy one?

It was from a group buy. Here's the original link. http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62662
BTW I was joking about mine coming stock like that. I added the Hogue grip and Hiviz site. It's my second GP100. I have a blued one also. I got my first one at Bass Pro and I've seen a couple at H&H.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
littlenicky, are you planning on coming out to the shoot/swap meet in October? I've always liked the looks of the Hogue wood grips, but never shot one on a GP100. If you come out could I shoot yours?

LittleNicky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you get the sight at?
You can order them from Amazon or Midway. They're awesome.

littlenicky, are you planning on coming out to the shoot/swap meet in October? I've always liked the looks of the Hogue wood grips, but never shot one on a GP100. If you come out could I shoot yours?
I'll probably be there. If I am I'll definitely bring it so you can shoot it. My blued GP100 came with the Hogue rubber grips and those are pretty sweet. The wood ones feel just as good and look way cooler so I may be changing that one to wood grips soon.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just took my GP out for the first time today, put 50 rounds through it all 38spl, I don't have any .357 right now. Everything I shot was low and to the right, so that means it's a straight shooter because EVERY handgun I shoot is low and to the right. :blush:

I am now completely satisfied with my purchase and need to go clean it again. That WWB sure dirtied it up good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom