For Metal or Hardcore fans, Album I am writing is getting closer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To being done finally with the addition of an old friend and Drummer from back in Oregon, Technology is awesome when you can do this with someone over 2000 miles away.

Ninkasi Teaser

For those interested in guitar wankering here is some of the lead work I have been working on

Ninkasi Lead Work In Progress

No bass yet as that was stolen quite a lone time ago from me when I was jamming with different bands and I made the stupid mistake of trusting one after a few weeks and they stopped paying for their jam space and left with my gear.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty good man....keep us posted.

Thank you sir, alot of it is still what you call Scratch tracks while writing, otherwise I will be endlessly redoing things while my drummer toys with his end, he is a perfectionist even if its mousing in hits on a midi roll.

Granted it is not for everyone, but I tend to write in the major scale as well as on the upbeat so it ends up being happier and groovier than a lot of "metal", granted its under a minute but this will be a "Progressive Metal" project (REAL LEADS) (sans vocals unless I get who I want on it) expect no less than 5 minute songs, lots of Math and Polyrhythms are fun!

This is not sit and bob your head music, I mostly write for when I am out working or driving long hours, 145 bpm breakbeats at freeway speeds just makes it sound better. :thumbup3:

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
neat. kinda reminds me of korn

I am gonna take it as a compliment because you might not listen to much progressive or metal music, Korn never did leads like the one I posted....they wrote odd SUPER effected noises, or little diddy's. that is 15 seconds of what will be a 45 second solo....that stuff takes a LONG time to write and be happy with...long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom