Forget BRD, who has PRD (pink rifle disease)?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post 'em if ya got 'em (*cough* Rusty *cough*)

This is my daughter's new 10/22 that I just put together for her.

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_pink1022.jpg

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my 3 1/2 year old little girl saw that and said I want that with a cinderella sticker on it. lol, guess I will have to build her one soon!

Reaction score
Nice! I got my sis in law a Rem 597 in pink camo for her birthday last year; idea being, if she decides she wants to go to the range, then so can my brother and nephew go along too. May be able to coax 3 range trips a year out of them instead of one or none. I'm evil; what can I say? :)

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW MM. That is quite a pink rig! How old is your daughter? (Lucky Girl!) I think the can hanging off the end makes up for the color!

...after thinking about it for a minute...I almost think that silencers should be required on youth guns to protect young ears!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
We don't have kids yet, but there's not much chance of them liking pink. I don't do pink, and the mere suggestion of buying a pink gun for my wife gets threats of the doghouse going. I think if I actually did get her one she'd shoot me with it first, then drag me to the doghouse.

LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom