Forum rule bending (does pertain to handguns)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not too worried about a ban, I'm not on here that much, but it appears to be a great resource. Don't know why some ppl have to make an issue.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man, there are rules for this reason, no 1 person is better than the rest of us, we all had to do it and so it seems unfair to you ,its how it is. just do your time and reap the benefits after

Not unfair at all, I was just curious. Okay, since I saw this smiley I'll I do it

:bowdown::bowdown:Oh great forum gods, please forgive me.:bowdown::bowdown:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not too worried about a ban, I'm not on here that much, but it appears to be a great resource. Don't know why some ppl have to make an issue.

Hmmmm ... :confused: not much of a kidder either are you??

OK, I can do serious. You have been here enough to know not to post such a question in GD were 99.9% of goobs do, but think you can hide it here in Handgun Discussion ... good luck with that. Don't say you weren't warned.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... :confused: not much of a kidder either are you??

OK, I can do serious. You have been here enough to know not to post such a question in GD were 99.9% of goobs do, but think you can hide it here in Handgun Discussion ... good luck with that. Don't say you weren't warned.

Sorry if y'all thought I was trying to circumvent something. Not the case at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom