Forum rule bending (does pertain to handguns)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man, there are rules for this reason, no 1 person is better than the rest of us, we all had to do it and so it seems unfair to you ,its how it is. just do your time and reap the benefits after

+100000000000

Not too worried about a ban, I'm not on here that much, but it appears to be a great resource. Don't know why some ppl have to make an issue.

So, not on here much, just want to sell your gun?!? That is why the rules are in place. The reason people make such an issue is because of opportunistic people. It is 20 substantiative posts, not posting dumb replies to your own thread to get your post count up. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::nono2:

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be what you were doing by asking if you thought they would let you break the rules? Just asking.

You've got a point there... just thought I'd ask.

what I meant by that is that I wasn't trying to circumvent normal channels (meaning the heading under which a post belongs)

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok this turned in to a really big issue. Sorry I even brought it up. I'm not trolling looking for trouble. Yes, I'm opportunistic, that's the great thing about a capitalistic society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom