Forum rule bending (does pertain to handguns)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy. Just curious as to how stickler the admins are to the 20 post rule for posting in classifieds.

I bought a Glock 22 for a concealed carry piece, and I'm starting to regret it a bit. I'd like to post a WTT ad to trade for something smaller. What do y'all think?

Thanks,

Phil (the newb)

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dunno about the post count thing but it is usually easier to sell your gun and buy what you want instead of hoping someone wants to trade exactly what you want for exactly the gun you have.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pms2::pms2::pms2::pms2::pms2::pms2::pms2::pms2:

Oh JPW, you have no idea what you have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was you I would apologize and beg for forgiveness NOW!!!! BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!

Welcome to OSA!!!

:bighug:

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck im sure there is something that you could yack about on here for a few weeks before posting in the classifieds......and yes from what i have seen, here comes the storm. Read the rules and stick to them. Everyone seems to get along better that way

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man, there are rules for this reason, no 1 person is better than the rest of us, we all had to do it and so it seems unfair to you ,its how it is. just do your time and reap the benefits after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom