found some pix of my fiance and her toys back then

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The holes in the first picture show up better than her diamond in the last (in your first post). In time, you to will learn.........

lol the diamond was on the other hand, that was a promise ring in the first pix

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Hahaha - Oh Snap!

Very nice Pics R/D/F - she's very pretty. You'll be married and bitching about her soon enough (its what married men do).

lol yeah, but i get ***** at more.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we're married on paper but the actual ceremony is next year in the church. Her parents want us to have a wedding in church and traditional wedding. im going back to vn next summer a have a wedding there so her grandparents can see us marry and come back here have another wedding. the grannies wont allowed to flight over because of health conditions, so yeah i will have 2 wedding parties.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
nah not true - Running inside joke that I am the whitest asian (white dad and Japanese mother)

there are some distinct features that seem to be common in each variation - usually you can tell by the eyes.

I have an aunt from Thailand and she gets pissed when people assume she is Chinese or Japanese...

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nah not true - Running inside joke that I am the whitest asian (white dad and Japanese mother)

there are some distinct features that seem to be common in each variation - usually you can tell by the eyes.

man, the nephew is a cute kid. my cousin married to an Rick (rick is white) and yeah she gave birth a cute half american/asian kid :)

I have an aunt from Thailand and she gets pissed when people assume she is Chinese or Japanese...

does she knows muy thai?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

doesn't bother most people - it is more dependent upon culture. For example had I been brought up more traditional Japanese or in Japan would be some connotations that would upset me.

The asian's as a whole tend to not get along well

Latest posts

Top Bottom