Found this article in the Summer of 1975 Issue Soldier of Fortune.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can thank our good old congress for their mealy mouthed, do nothing, can't bomb here where the targets are, political bullsh!T!! With our firepower and our tactics after learning the VC and Chicom way, we could have laid waste to the North Vietnamese so bad they would have agreed to sit down at a card table instead of bichin about the shape of it.

I can thank congress for abdicating their responsibilities in allowing a President to pour troops into an undeclared war.

Same as abdicating responsibility in creating laws (i.e. - "agencies" that create rules with the force of law)

Same as abdicating the control of United States currency - turning it over to the Federal Reserve.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well i guess for starters in Bidens quick exist in Afghanistan he worked it got 13 American Military Killed, and today the whole world thinks we just desert the people who work with us and make the mistake of tursting us.
No, we are worst then that, we desert our own people, Bengasi and Afghanistan.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, we are worst then that, we desert our own people, Bengasi and Afghanistan.
WE, are NOT worse than that, WE are just LAZY, and EASLY FOOLED, into allowing MORONS like Creepy Joe, and Crooked Hillary, to be placed in office through RIGGED elections! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME DEMEMND WE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom