Wish me luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biopsy day.
Uncertainty is the worst fear. Beyond that, it is all good, if you believe. Buried 22 family'n'friends last 10 years, life long military buddy has lost 50yr Agent Orange battle laying in hospice as I type here in his room. All our best to you, and your family to deal with whatever lies ahead. Wish I could make it all better, as we said as kids. "I can't....BUT, I know a Guy" Hope you do also, lay it in His hands. For it is appointed unto man once to die. After that the judgment. We're all just short timer travelers passing through, not knowing how many heartbeats God gave us when He created us in the womb. It's only the LONG HAUL that really matters.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uncertainty is the worst fear. Beyond that, it is all good, if you believe. Buried 22 family'n'friends last 10 years, life long military buddy has lost 50yr Agent Orange battle laying in hospice as I type here in his room. All our best to you, and your family to deal with whatever lies ahead. Wish I could make it all better, as we said as kids. "I can't....BUT, I know a Guy" Hope you do also, lay it in His hands. For it is appointed unto man once to die. After that the judgment. We're all just short timer travelers passing through, not knowing how many heartbeats God gave us when He created us in the womb. It's only the LONG HAUL that really matters.
I think Jesus may be planning on putting me in a World’s Dumbest video.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my worst fear. Cancer sucks and I Pray to the good lord, that you will overcome with little pain or further issues from the treatment.
I was just in the hospital last weak and my white blood cell count was non existent so they immediately thought it could be Leukemia. I had a bone marrow biopsy 2 days later and it came back negative for cancer. I was sooo relieved but the waiting for the test and results, was hell on earth for me.
You have more troopers in heaven pulling for you than you do in hell and I think I speak for all here and say, we are pulling for you to kick cancers ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom