Four Canyon Preserve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, great story, and great pics, but we still haven't talked about the shotgun.:D

It's a Verona LX702. It was made by Rizzini F.A.I.R. It has been a very good gun for me. I know I have put it through hell. These are some pictures from before I put the wear on it. And one recent one from teal season turned dove hunt north of Texoma. That third picture BTW was not planned I was just framing the camera with the timer for a different picture and I liked what I saw when I got home.

awww.fototime.com_1E083BE9B9B79B7_standard.jpg

awww.fototime.com_B0E1BCC5F7907A5_standard.jpg

awww.fototime.com_25B906860E37D78_standard.jpg

I will still use it some this season, but a BSA classic SxS 20 that I bought for Snipe hunting I have decided to use for most of my hunting this season, including for Pheasant. Shooting it on Dove over the last month, I got spoiled by the light weight.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice shotgun! I like the doubles. The SxS being my favorite. My first double was a Browning Citori Upland with 24" barrels OU. the first day out I put a 6" scratch in the buttstock crossing a barbed wire fence. Actually kind of glad that happened, as now its just a hunting gun. it has "character":D

Latest posts

Top Bottom