Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3342.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg

Our sibling pairs. Same pose 7 years apart.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to catch the Baby Gatos with food. They’re “trained” to come to their pen at bed time when I ask them “are you hungry?”.
Lol that is actually what I wound up doing! I let them do their thing for a couple of hours and then opened a can of wet food (they always have dry food in front of them but get a can of wet food morning and evening). The second they heard that lid pop they came running. Haha!

I think we are gonna do this every morning until they get used to being out. I can't let them out with the dogs in the house until they get some size on them or it will just be a disaster. I don't think Snoop wants to hurt them but he gets so excited ... And then Dawg gets wound up ... It just makes me REALLY uncomfortable and better safe than sorry. Plus the kittens aren't afraid of the dogs. It just seems like a recipe for disaster to try to have every one out in the house just yet.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatcha going to do with all those kitties?
Well ... 😇 But if anybody wants one I might be willing to let them go. 😭😭😭

Grumpy was looking at them the other day and said "We need to figure out which one we want to ke- 😳 OH HELL What am I saying???" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I nearly died laughing!!

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chloe Helping pops with projects

TWdGd83l.jpg

Chloe and Daisy checking out the aforementioned project

3PkoYQ3l.jpg

Before pic of the pigs - small enough to fit in a shoebox

6o3v5Mxl.jpg

wU2iFSWl.jpg

Grace - current "Best dog in the world!" (self appointed)

BwbNA5Ql.jpg

Before pic --- Christmas 2020, helping me wrap a bicycle for shipping - they grow up too fast

n3g6ojJl.jpg

Little Bit - 120 pounds of Holy Terror in a 7 pound package - no baby pics of him - He was a street dog living on the south side OKC (dirty south - like 59th and May area) my late stepmom took him and i inherited him when she passed -- he has some issues

gCUOKKql.jpg

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chloe Helping pops with projects

TWdGd83l.jpg

Chloe and Daisy checking out the aforementioned project

3PkoYQ3l.jpg

Before pic of the pigs - small enough to fit in a shoebox

6o3v5Mxl.jpg

wU2iFSWl.jpg

Grace - current "Best dog in the world!" (self appointed)

BwbNA5Ql.jpg

Before pic --- Christmas 2020, helping me wrap a bicycle for shipping - they grow up too fast

n3g6ojJl.jpg

Little Bit - 120 pounds of Holy Terror in a 7 pound package - no baby pics of him - He was a street dog living on the south side OKC (dirty south - like 59th and May area) my late stepmom took him and i inherited him when she passed -- he has some issues

gCUOKKql.jpg
You’ve got a great looking crew!!! :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom