Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We intended to get rid of the Baby Gatos too.🤣
can't be any tougher than trying to decide to get rid of these........

piccolo4.jpg

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can't be any tougher than trying to decide to get rid of these........

View attachment 489364
That reminds me of a funny story....kinda. Had a buddy in CO who let his wife talk him into getting a pygmy goat. Soooo cute! It would come inside and bounce around on the furniture/tables just playing around. They had a small acreage it could roam around on. One day the wife sees the goat in the pasture jumping around a little erratic. She goes out to investigate. Well, they had a little storm the night before with rain and high winds. The winds knocked down part of the single wire electric fence unbeknownst to the wife. Well, she gets out there and starts tingling then grabs the goat and both are jumping around like crazy!! She finally got both out of the water and said she had tingling sensation head to toe for several days. Goat lived.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That reminds me of a funny story....kinda. Had a buddy in CO who let his wife talk him into getting a pygmy goat. Soooo cute! It would come inside and bounce around on the furniture/tables just playing around. They had a small acreage it could roam around on. One day the wife sees the goat in the pasture jumping around a little erratic. She goes out to investigate. Well, they had a little storm the night before with rain and high winds. The winds knocked down part of the single wire electric fence unbeknownst to the wife. Well, she gets out there and starts tingling then grabs the goat and both are jumping around like crazy!! She finally got both out of the water and said she had tingling sensation head to toe for several days. Goat lived.
How about the wife🤭

Last edited:

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’ve got a great looking crew!!! :thumb:

Not too bad , they keep me entertained--- gonna be fun manufacturing mud puddles in my back yard for the pigs to stay cool in the next few days . I question a pig's internal survival mechanism when they indiscriminately turn their drinking water over as well 3x a day

Latest posts

Top Bottom