Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's Stella resting her head on Molly's back while Molly stands beside me. 😁

Attachments

• 20240712_171926.jpg
    20240712_171926.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These 2 ... 🙄🤣🤣

I hear the "Arrrrr, aaaarrrrrrr, ararr, aaaaaRRRRRRRR" noise that Snoop makes when he's trying to get somebody around here to play. Then I hear "EEOOOWWW". 😳

This is what I find:

IMG20240716123247.jpg
IMG20240716123350.jpg
IMG20240716123422.jpg

Snoop is NIBBLING all over Garfield. Now mind you, Garfield is NOT trying to get away. Oh no! Quite the contrary -- he is LOVING it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Far as I can tell he's only bitching when Snoop gets a little too rough and Snoop stops and backs off the second Garfield complains ... Then they are back to it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the 2nd pic it looks like Snoop is going for the rear naked choke hold but Garfield was able to get 1 arm out! Snoop would be LOST at another home without all of his new friends. You're a saint That Gurl!
They are ALL driving me nuts! 🤦🤦🤦 This morning BatCat knocked 3 plants out of the kitchen window and broke 2 of the pots! Dawg barks at the slighted noise (you can hear EVERYTHING now that that wall is down) and Harvey is continually pissed off and being an ******* to the kittens and then looks at me like this:

Screaming Samuel L Jackson GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

when I get on to him. 🤣🤣 It's a madhouse here! 🤣🤣🤣And, yeah, I wouldn't have it any other way! 🥰🥰🥰

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though this really isn’t a chat thread, I feel like the animal obsessed regular posters in this thread are kind of my peeps, so I’m going to ask opinions on a possibly evolving situation in my household.
As most here know, we have two dogs and 4 cats. We’re going to visit our grandson this weekend, and my wife found out our son and daughter in law have made the decision recently to have a pet free home and put their dog and cat in the backyard. I was thinking it, but my wife actually vocalized that we should bring their dog and cat home with us.
I don’t necessarily want anymore animals right now, but I don’t like the idea of them having to live outside.
So what do you think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom