Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I died laughing because this is what Snoop looked like when he first got here! 🤣🤣🤣 Poor guy was so tense! 🤣🤣

Little Bobbi has had a cushy and safe life for over 2 years, and she’s still tense and jumpy. I’m the only one she’ll snug up with and sleep, but she won’t let herself relax for more than about 10 minutes at a time.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let the chickens out to forage a little while I did a few things in the backyard. Yes, the dogs were out. They both know not to mess with the hens.

I'm focused on what I'm doing so not paying a bit of attention when I hear SQUAWK!! FAPFAPFAPFAP ARFF ARFF ARFF!! and turn around to see the hen who is the tamest, sweetest, calmest hen I have ever owned riding Snoop across the backyard like a rodeo bull rider! Far as I could tell she kept her heels over his shoulders and stuck it out the whole 8 seconds! 🤣🤣🤣

Dawg was RUNNING towards me alternating in between saying IT'S NOT ME!! and SAVE HIM! SAME HIM! HE'S GONNA DIE! 🤣🤣🤣

He is in the kitchen, stretched out, making the airy oof, oof, oof noise he makes when anyone hurts his feelings. Poor guy! Much like his mom he has to learn so many of his lessons the hard way! Lol

IMG20240722115428.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little Bobbi has had a cushy and safe life for over 2 years, and she’s still tense and jumpy. I’m the only one she’ll snug up with and sleep, but she won’t let herself relax for more than about 10 minutes at a time.
That's BatCat. I've found her a new home but she's not gonna go for another couple, three months. (I'm leash training her, teaching her some basic commands -- no, yes, wait, come here and gonna spay her when she's old enough and he's saving money for the pet deposit.)

She's getting better tho. She LOVES Strawberry PopTarts and when Grumpy was eating one last night she got up in his lap, ate a little bit and let him pet her for a bit. MAJOR milestone! 🥰🥰🥰 I'm gonna miss her but she's getting a good home and the cat litter bill is about to break us. 🥵

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Switch to brown sugar cinnamon poptarts and if the cat doesn't stick around to eat more then just toss her out the door and cut your losses! :)
I could NEVER! 🤣🤣🤣

Grumpy still thinks I should have left the babies outside because -- and I quote -- "I dunno who you think you're kidding when you say you are gonna put those damned things out in the shed. I have a greater chance of that happening to ME than they do!" 😳😳

Oops ... I think he may have figured me out! I'm gonna have to buy him another gun! 😉🤣🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Herding chickens is hard work. Apparently he and the hen have come to an understanding. He followed her around and she "talked" to him the whole time. No hard feelings apparently. Lol

But now we are snoring our little heart out in the comfort of our air conditioned sofa. With our favorits blanket, of course. 😉

IMG20240724112424.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom