Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya about Titus. It's been something like 17-20 years, I think, and I still miss Jackie.

When Nero passed on, Dawg, MissPriss and Harvey were the only pets we had left and Dawg is getting up there in years. I swore Dawg was gonna be my last dog. And MissPriss and Harvey were gonna be my last cats.

Now look at the mess I'm in ...

Dawg
Snoop
Harvey
MissPriss
Fat Bastard
Garfield
BatCat
BabyGirl (she's an outside cat that the neighbors don't take care of. She's kinda just made her way over here and stays on the front porch.)

Oh ... And the baby opossum that eats all thd cat food in her bowl on the front porch every night. He's/She's/It's really young. Not much bigger than the kittens, who are now about 4-5 months old.

And the chickens ... We are down to 7 now. Bad as I want some baby ducks I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO ...🫣
Aw crap, now she’s fixin to rob the State of Oklahoma of it’s natural resources by taking in a distressed baby possum!

Ol Grumpy’s gonna have a sh_ _ fit about the new BABY gato. I just wish we had possum emojis we could use for That Gurl.
🤣🤣🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s so hot today I thought about getting down on the floor and cooling my belly like Ivy. :rolleyes2
IMG_1138.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom