Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They remarkably get along! Don’t see that often.
You should see them when they are playing! It is not unusual for Snoop to pick Fat Bastard or Garfield up and have their WHOLE HEAD in his mouth and be running down the hallway! The goofy ass cats don't make a sound! And the second he turns them loose, they will stand up on their back legs and bat at his face back and forth and back and forth! 😳 But nobody ever gets their pants in a knot! I sure do not lack for entertainment around here. Haha!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should see them when they are playing! It is not unusual for Snoop to pick Fat Bastard or Garfield up and have their WHOLE HEAD in his mouth and be running down the hallway! The goofy ass cats don't make a sound! And the second he turns them loose, they will stand up on their back legs and bat at his face back and forth and back and forth! 😳 But nobody ever gets their pants in a knot! I sure do not lack for entertainment around here. Haha!

Start a You Tube channel. People will eat that up!!

Call it Grumpys Pets!!

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20240905_195148208.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@bigred1 Let’s see some kitty shots!!! Is it getting closer? It could be double cautious as your mean dog and thinking “will you let it eat me””!

I’d say **** you, you keep bringing my food to the car. Feed it lightly, let it live on mice too!

Mine allows nothing else to live in his domain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom