Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Left the kittens out all night. Wound up sleeping on the sofa all night because some idiot was shooting off fireworks and the dogs were terrified. 😢 I woke up several times last night with either kittens or dogs in the middle of me. Sigh ...

This is on the sofa right now ... Lol

IMG20240704075720.jpg
IMG20240704075234.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Left the kittens out all night. Wound up sleeping on the sofa all night because some idiot was shooting off fireworks and the dogs were terrified. 😢 I woke up several times last night with either kittens or dogs in the middle of me. Sigh ...

Nobody cares if you slept well. Were the dogs comfy? That's the important thing...

😆

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Husky puppy is just like having a toddler running amuck. Everything has to be put UP out of reach. Trying to repair a fence and she runs off with my fencing pliers.
You’re not alone. My daughter stays mad a Lil Red all the time, because he’s obsessed with her rubber hair bands and steals them. She had to go around the house looking for one before she went to work this morning.
I changed out the kitty litter today, and he almost didn’t let me finish pouring before getting in.🤣
IMG_0968.jpeg

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Husky puppy is just like having a toddler running amuck. Everything has to be put UP out of reach. Trying to repair a fence and she runs off with my fencing pliers.
That's too funny! Rio is like that with socks. If you leave clothes on the floor, he'll go through them looking for socks. If aren't any, he won't carry off any other clothing just socks. But, he will find them!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re not alone. My daughter stays mad a Lil Red all the time, because he’s obsessed with her rubber hair bands and steals them. She had to go around the house looking for one before she went to work this morning.
I changed out the kitty litter today, and he almost didn’t let me finish pouring before getting in.🤣
View attachment 492736
OMG! I'm thought it was just my cats! 🤣🤣 Drives me MAD! Clean litterbox?? "Oh hell noes," says every cat in this house! They will all try to crowd in it at the same time! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom