Free at last, free at last!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
from your perspective can you elaborate on the illegals? I ask because I moved from the same place (assuming) and people in OK think we do not have an illegal alien problem. I just say its the tip of the ice berg here, and that this nation is in for a big reckoning.

We have a training center for our employees.
The last time I was there one of the instructors started talking about Union this and union that, how everyone should be a member and that it would protect us.
I told him he was a damned liar, and he accused me of being a conservative. I corrected him and replied I was a fascist.
He looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. Asked how could I ever say such a thing! The union gave us everything! How could you endorse fascism?!

So I told him about our unions craft director in California, who refused to do grievances for heterosexual white men. Explained that he ran for his position on a platform of removing white men from our local union.
He said I was lying.
So I told him about the City Halls in CA that flew the mexican flag instead of old glory.
Again, called me a liar.
So I told him of the times when white children were sent home for wearing American flag shirts because it was racist.
Again, called me a liar.
So I told him about the bills that were being pushed in the Bay Area to allow illegals to serve in local government. I even showed him the news articles pertaining to it.
He accused me of fabricating them and called me a liar.
So I told him about the teachers at my sons school who advocated for La Raza because no one is illegal on stolen land-except whites.
Again, I was lying.

That is why I HATE democrats-they’re ALL, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM degenerate neo bolsheviks who need to hang from lamp posts. I’d rather spit in the eye of a liberal than shake their hand, and if one was burning in front of me I wouldn’t piss on them to put em out.

The illegals are just going where they’re paid to go, it’s the international left that uses migrants as a weapon against white nations.

Between the stinking leftists and their illegal hordes they ruined a beautiful place.
Edit: You’re right-most people here don’t know what’s going on, and won’t until it’s too late. You try to tell people that there is a war on whites and their countries all around the world and people think your crazy. You tell them that whites need to come together and vote as a block, because every other group is united against them and they call you a racist.
I just don’t care anymore, because I’d rather DIE than see the rest of this nation go as California has.

Last edited:

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. People in OK have no idea what’s really going on with the illegal alien front. Not to mention I get several aspects of it because I married a Latin woman. They call me a liar just like you said, I always say you can call me anything you want even a racist but never a liar. My word is all I got.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. People in OK have no idea what’s really going on with the illegal alien front. Not to mention I get several aspects of it because I married a Latin woman. They call me a liar just like you said, I always say you can call me anything you want even a racist but never a liar. My word is all I got.

I honestly hope they never have to know what it’s like to be driven from your home, have your governor tell you you’re no longer welcome here, be treated as an outcast (we lived in the fresno/Clovis area so we were used to being treated as dissidents by Sacramento) or have to watch their culture be replaced.

At some point everyone will have to make a choice and choose a side. Can’t remain in the dark forever.

Reaction score
Hello all!
My wife and I are the descendants of dustbowl refugees, who find ourselves as refugees fleeing from a western state that shall not be named lol.

I work for the post office and will be stationed at Cordell. Still looking for properties within commuting distance.

I’ve been with the post office for about 8 years, and did 8 years Army Infantry prior to that.

Looking forward to getting the hell out of that overpriced, over-regulated, and overrated cesspool of illegals and degenerates, and to having a traditional family lifestyle here in the great state of Oklahoma.

So...what’s up with the public ranges round here? Few and far between?
Hello my friend, I too came from said shithole..... welcome to America 2A all the way!!!

Reaction score
We have a training center at Norman for maintenance employees.
The last time I was there one of the instructors started talking about Union this and union that, how everyone should be a member and that it would protect us.
I told him he was a damned liar, and he accused me of being a conservative. I corrected him and replied I was a fascist.
He looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. Asked how could I ever say such a thing! The union gave us everything! How could you endorse fascism?!

So I told him about our unions craft director in California, who refused to do grievances for heterosexual white men. Explained that he ran for his position on a platform of removing white men from our local union.
He said I was lying.
So I told him about the City Halls in CA that flew the mexican flag instead of old glory.
Again, called me a liar.
So I told him of the times when white children were sent home for wearing American flag shirts because it was racist.
Again, called me a liar.
So I told him about the bills that were being pushed in the Bay Area to allow illegals to serve in local government. I even showed him the news articles pertaining to it.
So I told him about the teachers at my sons school who advocated for La Raza because no one is illegal on stolen land-except whites.
Again, I was lying.

That is why I HATE democrats-they’re ALL, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM degenerate neo bolsheviks who need to hang from lamp posts. I’d rather spit in the eye of a liberal than shake their hand, and if one was burning in front of me I wouldn’t piss on them to put em out.

The illegals are just going where they’re paid to go, it’s the international left that uses migrants as a weapon against white nations.

Between the stinking leftists and their illegal hordes they ruined a beautiful place.
Edit: You’re right-most people here don’t know what’s going on, and won’t until it’s too late. You try to tell people that there is a war on whites and their countries all around the world and people think your crazy. You tell them that whites need to come together and vote as a block, because every other group is united against them and they call you a racist.
I just don’t care anymore, because I’d rather DIE than see the rest of this nation go as California has.
As a man of Hispanic (and German) descent I grew up with a heathly distaste for my parents culture and they're hypocrisy.... i was born in America and as an American i tell liberals, illegal immigrants and shitheads alike if you don't love this country and it's people that they can leave to a place of there choice.... (**** off you ungrateful people) I've been told by a teacher in California that I had white privilege even my California ID says I'm Hispanic...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a training center at Norman for maintenance employees.

He said I was lying.
Again, called me a liar.
Again, called me a liar.
Again, I was lying.

Read my signature. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom