Free Dodge RV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I bought a farm that has a vintage dodge RV sitting next to the farm house. I don't know anything about it or how long it's been there. The tires were up. I think the old folks that had the place used it for storage. If someone wants it, it's free if you can figure a way to haul it or tow it.

I'll grab some actual pictures of it when I go back down later this week. I snagged a picture from the web to show what the RV looks like.. Also, if someone knows a person that comes after junk vehicles to crush, send me their number.

PICTURE IS NOT THE ACTUAL RV, just a pic to show the model.

View attachment 523006
I know this is not the original that you have in the pic, but there is a sub-culture of RV owners that absolutely love putting these old road warriors back on the highways.
I'd be sure and advertise it on some RV forums or fakebook if you get on there. Doesn't cost anything and there is the possibility of getting rid of it with some beer money.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm interested. PM me when you get the pics please. I'm not usually on here all the time so I might miss the pictures.

What year and model is it?
I'm not sure of year. I'll see what I can find when I get some pics. I didn't get a title when to it when I bought the farm. It's located in Garvin County between Elmore City and Maysville.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My HOA would hate me for the full vehicle. 440 Mopar, heck yes, but my HOA would still hate me, as it would go in a vehicle after being rebuilt with a big lumpy cam with open headers. Already pushing the sound barrier with my Mustang and Active Tune track mode.

DooleySpeedAndMachine

https://t.me/s/DooleySpeedAndMachine
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By junk, I mean the kind of cars people haul to the crusher. My dad had a friend that hauled off pasture vehicles and when he had about 30-50 piled up in his pasture, a mobile crusher would come and they'd crush and load them on semi trailers. I think this was back when an average car was bringing about $100. I think its more than double that now.
Parts are parts, alot of that stuff they don't make anymore so when it's gone, it's gone.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hell even treasure perhaps.
Like my family's farm for example. Has 20 plus vehicles parked in an area. Talking 73 chevy 1500 about 100k miles 87 chev dually with less than 70k 78 f150 lifted 2x 80;s fords 3x 60;s impalas 56 ford pickup and the list goes on inside were the 58 impala the 80 Camaro the 76 toyo gt etc. still have a 58 Apache pickup to drag over an international semi 70;s Subaru wagon. some 40's bodies. the light can go on for days. Hell I found a trailer under an old tank this weekend. LOL at titles. I have almost all of them I think, But When I sell some, they will just sell. If Simeones interested they will clean them out for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom