Free Maytag upright freezer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The door seal looks to seal well around the majority of the door except the bottom corner on opening side.
I could fluff that up in that area or put a latch on the door to make it close tighter and fix the issue.

I delivered it to my fish/hunt buddy in OKC and he will deliver it to his son in Shawnee later this week.

It will be used well.
Thank You Very Much @CHenry

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The door seal looks to seal well around the majority of the door except the bottom corner on opening side.
I could fluff that up in that area or put a latch on the door to make it close tighter and fix the issue.

I delivered it to my fish/hunt buddy in OKC and he will deliver it to his son in Shawnee later this week.

It will be used well.
My dad used one of those plastic ratchet wood clamps. 😂

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

It will be used well.
Yes, thats what I thought also. I simply decided to upgrade to a frost free unit. But that one can be fixed.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

It will be used well.
i had a old one in a garage apt once,a couple of chunks were missing,no way to get a new seal, i used silicon sealer on the seal and put cheap maragine on the door, closed door and the silicon sealed up nice and flat,worked good.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Yes sir I have made many door/trunk seals and valve cover gaskets in homemade molds with silicone and used grease or Dawn dish washing soap as a release agent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom