Free Maytag upright freezer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's tough getting rid of one these days.
had a neighbor wanting to get rid of a big fridge 2 doors down from me,, i didnt have room for it at the time ,,it sat at the curb for a week till the city came and got it on big junk day,a old style trash truck , the clamshell type ,,they put it in the back and it came around and pushed in into the back of the truck, like it was a bunch of tree limbs..i bet they will stop doing that unless the compressor is removed, due to the freon..

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
@CHenry do you still have that thing?? That worm farm looks way easier than what I've been doing ... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Grumpy can just *****. Honestly, if I come get it and put it in the back yard where I want it he'll never know. Lol 😂😂
At this time @swampratt is picking it up tomorrow AM. if something falls though, its yours.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
It will ride on the luggage rack on the back of the 57 chevy more door.

Standard iron and metal has always taken my scrap appliances but i remove the compressors.

They have a shredder that separates the foam and other junk.
That is what is at the very back of the lot.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick detach pins on the 57 chevy trunk lid. No problemo! ELSwampratt will make short work of the Frezer!
Naw, he'll just stick some wheels on it and tow it behind his Chevy

1695237340970.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom