Friday Night Joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first to respond.

As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde
ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then
sat down on the steps. Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, 'I come
home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman!'

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blonde calls the fire dept and tells them her house is on fire, to hurry and come and put it out. When the dispatcher asks how do they get to her house. She responds, Bid Red Truck...duh!

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A blonde, brunette and red-head were discussion goals in life. The brunette says "I want to be the first woman to walk on the moon". The red-head says "I want to be the first to walk on Mars". The blonde thinks for a minute and replies "I want to be the first person to go to the Sun". The others are quick to chime in and say "that's crazy you'll burn-up before you get there". The blonde replies "Well DUH!!!!! You have to go at night!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom