Front yard trepassing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need an M1...

www.armoryblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_01_gran_torino_m1_garand.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I've just received word that the OP confronted the children and they assaulted him. He held his own, but they were on a day 2 of a sugar high and used the 'ol hi-lo prison takedown on him.

Thoughts are with OP in his time of need.

35 Whelen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

It all boils down to one thing......it's MY property, not theirs.

I'm starting to really like the above mentioned punji stick idea..........almost forgot, anyone know where I can borrow a rabid meth crazed pit bull for a few days ?

E-Rawk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
images4.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20100907023852_deadliestfiction_images_d_df_Claymore2.jpg

This will solve all your problems......

Personally I'd have to have a bit of fun with it. Do you own a supersoaker? If not, its a good reason to get one. When kids cross into your yard, spray away while yelling unintelligibly about charlie and the commies. Repeat until Mom witnesses. Your issues with kids in your yard will be done in no time.

Just gotta out crazy the neighbor.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK READ ALL OF IT!
kids will be kids BULL CRAP! I was raised with respect of properties as were my kids now 19 and 25
NEVER ran on neighbors grass or drive way..I live in a culdisac.. the neighbor kids ride their bike across my lawn but not theire ..
WE have block parties..mom did nothing..airhead!! dad kept them off when my wife confronted them//
They play on top of his car when mom is outside but not when dad is out....BAD PARENTING!!!
I am around a lot of classic cars some worth 100,000+ my kids would have hands behind backs and walk around the car and look at it..NEVER touch....

NOW the FIX...DOG CRAP...install dog crap on that section of yard.. kids drive in it and track it into their own house..
Get ass whooped by crack whore mother..maybe...but only 1-2 times through that crap and issue solved..
Some parents you can't reason with...
But do do is nasty and they will stay out of it...
I will say 99% of the kids here in yukon are disrespectful..

When I lived in spencer,,Yes spencer..The black kids had the most respect i have ever seen..
Tommy comes to the door and asks Mrs Swisher may Justin come out and play...Yes come on in Tommy.
No mam my momma said i can't come in to peoples house and dirty it up...
My son Justin asked if he could go to Leroy's and play, I said is that the little black boy that lives on the other side
of big John... He said no daddy he isn't black, he is dark brown...
GOOD BOY!
I lived in LA area when i was younger and all kinds of different people very diverse. We all got along..
Not so anymore..BAD PARENTING!
Now go find some DOODOO

Latest posts

Top Bottom