Frustrated with Kroger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you guys and gals who might have helped Rick over the many years he’s been whining about needing help might consider what a stand up guy to write something like this over on the little forum.
“ had my suspicions. He’s like a bad case of herpes that you can’t get rid of. Who cares about what walker is doing with his little boy sports? I bet he watches the games with binoculars from the other side of the street. Maybe he hides under the bleachers, but I doubt he’s aloud within 1000 feet of a school. At the end of the day i don’t care too much, I can sucker free rides and favors out of him when I need them.”

Let’s see. I’ve had several deals with him over the years. I’ve taken food by, I gave him a Coastguard zippo lighter, gave him and his wife a ride to the salvage yard when she had the wreck, and probably other times as well. What a guy. Actually pretty pathetic.
One, I never wrote that. two, Thank you again for your help, 3rd sorry if I seem pathetic to you but usually when I ask for help it is only because of something I can not do, and I try to do as much myself as I can. I did not ask anybody to buy me a mower, but when they decided to I picked the cheapest I could find.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you guys and gals who might have helped Rick over the many years he’s been whining about needing help might consider what a stand up guy to write something like this over on the little forum.
“ had my suspicions. He’s like a bad case of herpes that you can’t get rid of. Who cares about what walker is doing with his little boy sports? I bet he watches the games with binoculars from the other side of the street. Maybe he hides under the bleachers, but I doubt he’s aloud within 1000 feet of a school. At the end of the day i don’t care too much, I can sucker free rides and favors out of him when I need them.”

Let’s see. I’ve had several deals with him over the years. I’ve taken food by, I gave him a Coastguard zippo lighter, gave him and his wife a ride to the salvage yard when she had the wreck, and probably other times as well. What a guy. Actually pretty pathetic.
I’m just gonna ruin this for you with the truth: that’s not RickN over there you goober.

It’s very similar to how you aren’t pstmstr, usmc, sigp365 over there either.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, she makes cookies. I haven't personally gotten any but several hear have.
You don't gotta defend my honor Clay ... Though I do appreciate the gesture. This guy's just hurt because he's had his belly button confused with his dick all these years. 🙄🙄

And I'd love to stay and play but contrary to what snubbie would have y'all believe I do have a significant other who would like some affection this evening.

Y'all enjoy what's left of this one. And if any weather kicks off, stay safe! (You too you sorry swordsman @RickN ! 😉 Tell Mrs. Rick I said hey!! OH!! And I haven't forgotten about her. That pattern is a *****. Plus I can't do too much at one time because my hand goes numb but I'm still working on it!)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One, I never wrote that. two, Thank you again for your help, 3rd sorry if I seem pathetic to you but usually when I ask for help it is only because of something I can not do, and I try to do as much myself as I can. I did not ask anybody to buy me a mower, but when they decided to I picked the cheapest I could find.
@RickN
Your feeding a troll

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
I’m just gonna ruin this for you with the truth: that’s not RickN over there you goober.

It’s very similar to how you aren’t pstmstr, usmc, sigp365 over there either.
Really. Here’s a RickN post from that forum. Unless it’s someone impersonating him like they did pstmstr back when they started the forum over there.

For Sale/Trade A really good sword​

Lets try this here, I need an engine or ammo. I have a nice "decorative" El Cid sword I would like to trade for 5.56 / 223 ammo. 55 or 62 gr preferred and steel case is OK. But more than ammo I need a 4 cylinder rav4 engine. Sword would look great displayed with a flintlock rifle and a couple...
  • RickN
  • Thread
  • Dec 26, 2023
  • Replies: 6
  • Forum: Parts & Accessories

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really. Here’s a RickN post from that forum. Unless it’s someone impersonating him like they did pstmstr back when they started the forum over there.

For Sale/Trade A really good sword

Lets try this here, I need an engine or ammo. I have a nice "decorative" El Cid sword I would like to trade for 5.56 / 223 ammo. 55 or 62 gr preferred and steel case is OK. But more than ammo I need a 4 cylinder rav4 engine. Sword would look great displayed with a flintlock rifle and a couple...
That’s exactly what I’m saying, doofus.

I’m not going to sit here and watch the real RickN get bashed for something he had nothing to do with. Keep running him down if you like, but you’re on the wrong side of that one.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

For Sale/Trade A really good sword

OMG ... You must be a tranny IRL ... 🤣🤣🤣

This is like watching a dumpster fire down at the projects. Just waiting to see if it's a cat ... Or a meth head that comes jumping out. 🤣🤣🤣

Sigh ... Ok ... I SWEAR I'm leaving this time. (Not my fault ... Grumpy is group texting work **** right now. 🙄🙄 But soon as he's done y'all can talk about RickN all you want! 😉🤣🤣)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sport Popcorn GIF by UFC

Flood Dumpster GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom