garage sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How do you find your garage sales? Just a random drive by and see it and stop, or do you search for them somehow?

No method to my madness. Today I was jus gonna run to town n get breakfast. Seen a sign n stopped. Then repeatedly just followed signs until i got close to BBs most hated eatery(braums).....got a sack of sausage biscuits n headed home, stoppin 2 more times.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a prime weekend for me, I found a Craftsman 14" abrasive blade chop saw for $15.00, and a self contained plasma cutter that works for $50.00. Then I found an OLD (probably 40 years old) Kitchen Aid stand mixer with a sausage grinder attachment and an attachment for cutting and slicing vegies. Paid $20.00 for it.. Oh and one of those huge round fans for cooling shop type buildings, had a bad motor, got it for $2.00. I may go a month, visiting 50 or 60 sales before I find a goodie, but this weekend will use up my luck for the next year.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to go with you some day so I can observe your haggling skills.

A few months ago I manage to snag the other half a Hoyt Bow for $75, which apparently was a pretty sweet deal. I just figured hey I bet he'd like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom