Garth Brooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it was just you? :bolt:
I certainly hope so. I am no man's "step and fetch it". 🤨 It's okay, Toby Keith (RIP, sir, I still enjoyed your music after meeting you and your wife several times) and Coach Switzer don't like me either.

You don't have room for me to list the politicians (both state and national) who believe I am a royal ***** and do not kiss ass properly.

😉😂😂😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the mid 80's he was a regular at Tumbleweeds in Stillwater. He could definitely put on a show. He changed after his popularity was recognized. Too many women see an easy payoff. I hope she finds out what it's like to make false allegations.
I, too, am bothered that she waited so long to air her grievances, but that doesn't mean they are not true. All that said, I do not understand why people who make false claims that cause another person to have to deal with the legal system, regardless of WHY (nasty divorces come to mind) isn't subject to charges. Perfect world syndrome, for sure.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the mid 80's he was a regular at Tumbleweeds in Stillwater. He could definitely put on a show. He changed after his popularity was recognized. Too many women see an easy payoff. I hope she finds out what it's like to make false allegations.
Here here . Yeppers she could easily end up paying his leagal costs. Would serve her right

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well said!🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏

K Pop Princess GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom