GIVEAWAY: .30-30 Bullet Pen - ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which College Football team do you support?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more time... with feeling! Oklahoma Shooters Association members, this is your chance to win. Last week we had 139 entries and chose two winners for a 'Master Key' Keyring. CompIllitR8 and AKguy1985 were both WINNERS... Congratulations!

VOTE in the poll to enter. I use the names from the voting to populate the random picker, NOT the posts in the thread. This week's poll is non product related... football season is in full swing and so for you college fans, tell us your favorite Oklahoma team or 'other' if you're an out of stater and don't care for Sooners or Cowboys at all. I have some ideas for a college team themed bullet pen that might come to fruition if there is enough interest.

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

This week's giveaway is for a double .30-30 Bullet Pen in brass and copper. With deer season just around the corner and the wildly popular .30-30 being the choice for a significant number of whitetail hunters over the ages, I felt it only appropriate.

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, October 9th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, you can pickup your prize at Franson Firearms, located just east of Sheridan at 6813 E 15th, Tulsa OK. Franson Firearms is an authorized reseller of the MIGHTY PEN co. products and has a display setup in their store as well. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up at Franson Firearms sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors (including the new Double Edged Safty Razor), and other high quality Bullet Keyrings.

Good luck!

[Broken External Image]

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go Blue!

2.bp.blogspot.com__JprpmGxj4qc_S7X1s3WXDlI_AAAAAAAAA5c_dHvq2bkf5e962270608e50b8d4a1d024d9e9744.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom