GIVEAWAY: .30-30 Bullet Pen - ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which College Football team do you support?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support both in any game they play but if they faced each other I'd go for OSU just because i've been to quite a few of their football games.

I'm kinda this way too. I've always been an OU fan but I'll root for the Cowboys anytime they're not playing the Sooners.

Now that OSU is having some good seasons, it does make it more interesting for sure.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No team. I'm not a football fan. But I do love your pens.

BTW, the pen I won a few months ago is now seeing time in Afganistan. I gave it to my neighbor while he was home on his R&R. He is a forward observer so I hope he uses it to jot down some coordinates to bomb some rag heads

Oh yeah, I'm in!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No team. I'm not a football fan. But I do love your pens.

BTW, the pen I won a few months ago is now seeing time in Afganistan. I gave it to my neighbor while he was home on his R&R. He is a forward observer so I hope he uses it to jot down some coordinates to bomb some rag heads

Oh yeah, I'm in!

Thank you Robert and that's awesome that you gave it to him. I'm having a vision of a replacement one in your future.

I sent a few of them over a couple of months ago in a care package to one of our Oklahoma guys too so the MIGHTY PEN is making it's way through the Afghani countryside pretty well now! He has had one of my pens since before he left to go over and said that I wouldn't believe the things it's been used to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom