GIVEAWAY: .30-30 Bullet Pen - ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which College Football team do you support?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The WINNER of this week's giveaway of a .30-30 Bullet Pen is:

Honeybee

Congratulations!

If you didn't happen to win, you can still check out all of the Bullet Pens, Keyrings and the awesome .50 BMG Razors available at: http://www.themightypencompany.com and you can also swing by FRANSON FIREARMS in Tulsa located at 6813 E 15th to see and purchase the products in person.

The poll ended with 95 votes. Sooners won just as they did against Texas.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol.aspx?key=2089x953

www.randompicker.com_images_seal_en1.gif

Ps. The timestamp is Pacific time. I closed the entries at 10:00pm Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:33pm.

Thanks everyone for entering and watch for yet another MIGHTY PEN giveaway starting tomorrow!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
honeybee deserves it.have you thought of a .50cal pen.sure it would be a bit bulky but could peirce a APC

yup, I already have a design ready to go but I'm going to order a full blown .50 cal reloading press setup first so I can do them quicker and more precisely. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll have them ready to do.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yup, I already have a design ready to go but I'm going to order a full blown .50 cal reloading press setup first so I can do them quicker and more precisely. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll have them ready to do.

thats going to be awsome.if your at any gunshows PM me and i will buy a pen from you there.i also have several friends at school who i have told about your pens and they are all interested in them so if you have business cards i could take some off your hands and put them into others

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats going to be awsome.if your at any gunshows PM me and i will buy a pen from you there.i also have several friends at school who i have told about your pens and they are all interested in them so if you have business cards i could take some off your hands and put them into others

Roger that. I don't have any made yet, but I'll be getting some in the next week. I'll leave some over at Franson Firearms also and I can get some directly to you as well. I'll PM you when I have them in hand.

If you're over around 21st and Sheridan ever, stop in over there and see Donald's shop and check out the MIGHTY PEN products in the display case too.

The little woman has some classes on the weekend this semester so gunshows aren't a regular thing for me right now. I will be doing the Wanenmacher show as long as I can get someone to sell me a table. In fact, I'll be posting in the WTB section this week for that. I just need one table and I'll pay extra, plus a free pen and I'll be bringing my smokin' hot wife. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom