Glenn Beck on Concealed Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Oh so when you say "the media" can't be trusted you mean only the media you disagree with?

When one group of the media tries to tell me things I know are patentably false - If we allow concealed carry the streets will run with blood, gun owners are all a bunch of over compensating wife beaters, The 2nd Amendment is a "collective" right, Mexican drug cartels are getting 90% thier guns form US gun shows (while showing a picture of full auto MGs and grenade launchers), The 2nd Amendment is obsolete...

Then I tend to disagree with them and distrust not only their motives but anything else they try to tell me.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When one group of the media tries to tell me things I know are patentably false - If we allow concealed carry the streets will run with blood, gun owners are all a bunch of over compensating wife beaters, The 2nd Amendment is a "collective" right, Mexican drug cartels are getting 90% thier guns form US gun shows (while showing a picture of full auto MGs and grenade launchers), The 2nd Amendment is obsolete...

Then I tend to disagree with them and distrust not only their motives but anything else they try to tell me.

Great example Pwnage in this post.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
most liberal pansies would freak out if the knew there were a dozen or so guns at their favorite restuarant on friday evening or at the movies afterward.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we all agree on the CCW issue; that said, Glenn Beck has gone freakin' crazy lately.:screwy:

Michael Brown

+1 - Glenn Beck is a jackass and honestly he has some good things to say a lot of the time - the problem is that he can't say it in a way that doesn't make him sound like a tool. Its the same problem several folks on Fox News have (Bill Oreilly is a good example).

These guys are fairly intelligent people who often have very good things to say - and then they undo a lot of the good they could be doing by making outlandish statements or un-necessary comments (salt in the wound vs. catching flies with honey).

I don't know - I feel the same way about several of the Libs I guess - some of them actually have good things to say every now and again, but they undo it with the stupidity I hear.

I guess I just hate all the news/media lately.

mmarsbury

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am proud to say that I am a supporter of Glenn Beck and only hope I can have the courage to speak out without caving in if I have the threats that he is most likely receiving right now.

Beck truly has guts. I met him 4 years ago in Midwest City when he was doing his Christmas Show. He was truly humble and gave the air that every single person in that room was a better person than he. Usually the people who give 150% in all they do are the ones who are hardest on themselves.

I know not everyone agrees with Mr. Beck and a smart person knows that they should never agree with another person 100%, you must come to your own conclusion in all things are you're just a blind follower, but you must admire the guys strength. Thomas Paine wrote anonymously; Beck puts himself out on the firing line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom