Glenn Beck on Concealed Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being "media challenged" as I am, who is Glen Beck, and why did it take him so long to figure out that the rights granted by god and reaffermed by the constitution of the U.S.A. travel with him?

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to agree with "mmarsbury" It takes a lot of guts to put your name, reputation, and your balls out on the chopping block.... We have gone far to long in this country with everyone worring about what people might think or say... for me even though I do not agree 100% with Beck I will defend him because at least he has the guts to stand up and fight for not just his, but all of our constitutional rights.... He has said many times... liberal, conservative, republican, democrat, it does not matter to him as we are all AMERICANS first!!!

Once we get past the stupidity of who has a better plan the left or the right and realize it is not just simply all obama fault or bush fault but it is the fault of all Americans for not protecting their god given rights guaranteed by the constitution.... We will be in trouble no matter what party or politician is in office....

You have to respect anyone that tries to protect your constitutional rights.

Remember our beloved forefathers were thought to be crazy as well.... But I am glad they were not influenced by opinion polls or fear of their ratings popularity....

My family and myself are AMERICANS not republican, or democrat.... just American which still trumps political parties any day...

Beck truly has guts. I met him 4 years ago in Midwest City when he was doing his Christmas Show. He was truly humble and gave the air that every single person in that room was a better person than he. Usually the people who give 150% in all they do are the ones who are hardest on themselves.

I know not everyone agrees with Mr. Beck and a smart person knows that they should never agree with another person 100%, you must come to your own conclusion in all things are you're just a blind follower, but you must admire the guys strength. Thomas Paine wrote anonymously; Beck puts himself out on the firing line.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's me and Mrs. Rhodesbe at Beck's Christmas Show a while back. He is a genuinely passionate person. I flat out disagree with him on some issues, but I would not accuse him of misrepresenting himself for ratings.

ai29.tinypic.com_2irlzc1.jpg

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is refreshing to see a person who got to the position he is in and still realizes, I think, that there are good people out here who enjoy there rights. I too like the statement made about leaving every morning and taking all of his rights with him. That is truly a great way to look at it.

Kudos Glenn

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I admire most about Beck is that he's really in touch with his feminine side.
He's not afraid to break down and cry like a little baby right in front of the camera.
That's real courage. The kind most of us will never have.

TheRulingFool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I admire most about Beck is that he's really in touch with his feminine side.
He's not afraid to break down and cry like a little baby right in front of the camera.
That's real courage. The kind most of us will never have.

Either that's the strangest compliment I've ever heard, or the worst attempt at a veiled insult I've ever heard. :smack:

Latest posts

Top Bottom