Glock 19 Gen 4 quick trip Grandma's Ardmore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy a Ghost or LWD connector and a Glock - one as well. They are cheap and easy to swap around and see what you like. And a 6# trigger spring. But hands down I would get the trigger shoe first. Or shoot my junk and see.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the pistol with the red dot on it, right? The one that looks like a big fat fuzzy strawberry to me? Good shooting regardless!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 101185

Buy the CZ trigger, it comes on the P-09 and gets even better with Cajun Pro package...

By the way good shootin
Where did you get that slide cut? I've tried to find people to do one on my P07 with no luck. Looks great.
You said to try the CZ trigger from Cajun (there pro package) are you talking about my P07 or glock? I'm confused and that's easy to do.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yo, I looked at those Kineti-Tech triggers Beastep mentions in post #8...they look pretty cool; the various options have me a little confused...I think I'd like to try one out.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you get that slide cut? I've tried to find people to do one on my P07 with no luck. Looks great.
You said to try the CZ trigger from Cajun (there pro package) are you talking about my P07 or glock? I'm confused and that's easy to do.

L&M Precision in North Carolina, expensive since I had the glock rear sight added behind the cut. GMAR got his 09 cut here local, but it has no rear sight at all. Yes get your 07 cut and add the pro package.

The joke was to get rid of the glock as they have chitty triggers and buy an 09.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
L&M Precision in North Carolina, expensive since I had the glock rear sight added behind the cut. GMAR got his 09 cut here local, but it has no rear sight at all. Yes get your 07 cut and add the pro package.

The joke was to get rid of the glock as they have chitty triggers and buy an 09.
Ha. Big fan of the CZ. Got the Threaded barrel from Cz on my 07 and it looks even better.